Austin's HW #3

The interview was pretty simple and straight the the point. The part where he was half self taught and half studied for his work is really relatable for me. I mean before coming to college, basically in middle school and high school when I would be in class, whenever I was bored, I would just randomly draw and doodle around small spaces in my notebook that weren't used just draw random superheroes. It was funny when Montygog was giving advice to new comers and he was saying to become original and not copy the same style as many other artists out in the world. Montygog said, "If everybody copied everybody, we'd have a million Garfields out there, and that's a scary thought."
Overall the interview was solid and with his answers was straight to the point.

Comments

Popular Posts